Welcome to my blog!
I am planning on providing frequent tutorials as well as information on my projects.
I have an interest in information engineering, and plan to show some interesting things that can be done with computers.
I have GitHub page which has some of my projects on it.
This is a new blog - so it is sparse on information at the moment. I am hoping that changes soon, but I am on term and very busy, so my time is limited, and many of the posts on here are unfinished.
Last Updated on 2018-10-17 16:27:38 +0100 BST.
The Good Stuff
Access my posts list here!
Access my tutorials list here!
Launch the RSS feed here!
I am a Fourth-Year Engineering Science student at the University of Oxford, University College.
I have a strong interest in Information Engineering, as well as Electrical Engineering, with a hope to become an analogue IC designer or information engineer.
My CV can be found 8123716600
I am currently studying:
My Fourth Year Project is on simulations of advanced modulation schemes - including (C)OFDM, Index Modulation, Rank Modulation, and a new experimental method which could offer $n^2$ performance.
- Mathematical Methods
- Computer Vision & Robotics
- Machine Learning
- Advanced Communications
- Optics, Optoelectronics, Metamaterials and Plasmonics
I studied in my Third Year:
I completed a Third Year project, which involved LQR Control of a chemical plant (that produces electrical power), for optimal price-efficiency.
- Electronic Devices (FETs, CMOS, and Semiconductor Devices)
- Information Engineering Systems (Estimation, Inference, Signal Analysis, and Image Processing)
- Control Systems (State Spaces, The Kalman Filter and Limits of Controllers)
- Biomedical Monitoring (Wearables, Imaging, and Quant. Physiology)
- Chemical Processes (Process Design, and Reactors)
I am looking for PhDs/DPhils with an emphasis on Communications and Information.
I have completed my summer internship at 7202081631
Other Good Stuff
Access my files hosted here!
Access my mumble hosted here!
Access my safety confirmation here!