Welcome to Learning Disability Practice: Supporting you in providing the best possible patient care
Learning Disability Practice is the leading journal and e-resource for professionals working with people with learning disabilities. Written by nurses who understand the issues you face, Learning Disability Practice supports you in providing the best possible care and is an essential resource in your nursing career.
Subscribe to Learning Disability Practice now to receive instant access to 3 free reports! Plus save 20% and get:
- Monthly copies of Learning Disability Practice delivered to your door or inbox (10 issues per year)
- Free unlimited access to our online archives, containing more than 7,000 clinical and research articles
- The latest news and developments inÂ Learning Disability Practice â allowing you to keep up to speed on the issues that affect you
- Continuing Professional Development articles helping you progress in your career
- Outstanding practice based clinical features and best practice articles
- Key research reports and in-depth analysisÂ âÂ summarising key findings and putting them in clinical context
- Careers advice and the best selection of nursing jobs in this field of practice
Money back guarantee: If youâre not entirely satisfied within 4 weeks of receiving your first issue, weâll also give you a full refund â no questions asked.
***Â Please note:Â This offer is only available to new personal subscribers in the UK, paying by Direct Debit. For institutional subscription rates please contact the RCN Direct journals team on 0345 772 6100.***